Nutritional Management and Advice offers:
- Education and awareness of different nutritional needs for each individual based on breed, age, character, constitution, activity level, environment and season.
- Specific nutritional support during treatment and recovery from procedures.
- Nutritional daily management for general well-being and prevention of illness.
- Nutritional management to support breeding and whelping.
- Education and Biotesting of mineral supplement needs, food intolerences and detecting food allergies.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our clinic at: (760) 295-0550.