Behavioral challenges in dogs and cats arise from various reasons including prior trauma or abuse, environmental stress, the loss of a companion or chronic disease.
We are able to use the Lecher instrument to measure levels of energetic frequencies and isolate and identify the underlying cause of the unwanted behavior.
Once the cause is known we employ a combination of acupuncture, homeopathy and other methods to improve the emotional wellbeing of the patient.
- Old traumas and chronic pains, often hidden and not easily detected,
- Poor, inappropriate, or biologically inefficient diet.
- Environmental influence such as negative geopathogenic effects from outside electric devices such as satellites, wi-fi, and other environmental influences,
- Side effects of hidden infections like chronic Lyme disease,
- Side effects to toxins in food, water or yards,
- Side effects of vaccination - for example, aggression has been seen with rabies vaccine, suppressed Immune systems leading to allergic reactions which can manifest into skin and food allergies, and many forms of auto-immune disorders.
If you have more questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, please call our clinic at: (760) 295-0550.