What is Laser Therapy?
Laser therapy is a non-invasive treatment that uses a beam of light to penetrate deep into the tissue. This light energy is absorbed by cells, which in turn stimulates the healing process. It is often used to help reduce inflammation, pain, and promote tissue repair. It does not cause any pain and is safe for nearly all pets.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
Laser therapy offers a wide range of benefits for pets, including:
- Pain relief: Laser therapy can help to reduce pain associated with conditions such as osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, and other chronic conditions.
- Increased circulation: Laser therapy can help to increase blood flow to the treated area, which helps to promote healing and reduce inflammation.
- Reduced inflammation: Inflammation is a common cause of pain and discomfort in pets. Laser therapy can help to reduce inflammation and improve mobility.
- Faster healing: By stimulating the cells in the treated area, laser therapy can help to speed up the healing process.
- Non-invasive: Unlike surgery, laser therapy is non-invasive, which means there is no need for anesthesia or any other invasive procedures.